Friday, April 15, 2011

Cuisine: Chopt Creative Salad

I'm sure I'm not uncovering any hidden hole-in-the-wall gems here, but Chopt is a regular in my routine, so it deserves a little spotlight. Chopt is the salad place for non-salad people. They give you a huge bowl of salad (or ok, if you are THAT adamant about not eating a salad, they make salad-wraps too) with all sorts of creative ingredients. My regular is the Monterey salad, which has iceberg, grilled chicken, pepper jack, tortilla chips, and I sub tomatoes in for the onions. They also have a wide variety of dressings, including low-fat "spa" dressings. I know it's just a salad, but it is really filling without making you feel gross afterwards.
"I feel lighthearted and cheerful inside." -- Chopt

Monterey with chipotle dressing and tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment